Happy Friday! Let’s see what brought the ✨ this week:
- Let’s just start out with this gif. Timmi found it this week, and it never fails to crack me up:
- So last weekend, I saw Bohemian Rhapsody again… twice actually. Whoops. I don’t know if I’ve ever seen a movie three times in the theater before! One viewing was with Pops, and the other was to combat anxiety. I was feeling super anxious on Sunday for no apparent reason (possibly “rebound anxiety” from lowering one of my medications WHAT FRESH HELL IS THIS), so spending two hours with heart-eyes didn’t seem like the worst idea. And, in fact, it was not. 10/10 would recommend this coping skill. 😂
- Thanks to Bohemian Rhapsody introducing me to Ben Hardy, I decided to check out a few clips of him on EastEnders. Silly me, I didn’t think I would get sucked in, but it is a soap opera after all! His character’s sister was murdered, his gf is an alcoholic, their families seem to hate each other, so naturally, I’m just over here like GIVE ME MORE. 😍
- My friend Russell (Inspector Gadget) has a band and was saying over the weekend that I should take up an instrument and join them. I would really like to play the drums, but they already have a drummer/we don’t have drums at home, so my options (i.e. instruments we already have around the house) were limited to guitar, bass, and keyboard. Obviously, with my love of John Deacon at a fever pitch, I picked the bass. (Plus, being a female bass player seems totally bad-ass, no?) So Pops tried showing me a few things this week, and I can now very slowly almost play the first 8 notes to “Another One Bites the Dust”!! What a virtuoso! 😂
- Lastly, Pops and I are going to Disney World next weekend! What the what? He literally booked this on Tuesday, haha! We’ve been to Disneyland a bunch of times, but I’ve only been to World once and Pops has never been. I’m super pumped for Epcot!
This also means no H54F next week (☹️), so I’ll catch y’all in two weeks!
PS BLOGGER FRIENDS: Let me know if you want to exchange Christmas cards this year! 😘
Have a great weekend! xo