Thanks for the idea, Fran! :)
(Unfortunately, it looks like very few of the pieces I'm sporting below are still available. Rats. I did note them, though.)
- I've broken two bones in my life: my foot last summer, and my thumb when I was five. (It got caught in the car door in the parking lot of Clover, on the day I was supposed to get a Water Baby. *cries*)
- Logos really freak me out, especially outdated, like, '80s ones. Bradlees has been at the top of that list since I was a kid. The font is so sinister! I still can't look at it, to this day.
- I didn't get my ears pierced until I was 19, and I didn't tell my parents about it beforehand (...because they didn't answer their phones). It is one of my very few "rebellious" acts ;)
- I cried after the finale of HIMYM. ("How can The Mother be deaaaaad?!")
- I didn't get a cell phone until I was 18 (and a half!) and interning in Philly.
- I was an avid watcher of General Hospital in seventh and eighth grade and still love Lucky and Liz (Jonathan Jackson and Rebecca Herbst). <3 <3
- When I was visiting colleges as a high school senior, I was considering becoming an English/Chem double major and minoring in Russian. WUT. (Yeah, that didn't happen!)
- Lilo and Stitch is one of my favorite Disney movies. My bffl and I quote it all the time. ("I'm the one they call when things go wrong... and things have DEFINITELY gone wrong!")
- I was a huge gymnastics fan as a kid (Lilia Podkopayeva 4ever) and actually took gymnastics classes that culminated in tumbling routines at Vet Stadium!
- The first book I ever read by myself was Duncan and Dolores, in which a spunky little girl smothers her new cat with so much affection that he hides from her and favors her sister instead. A PREDICTION OF MY FUTURE. *wailing emoji*