"Does everyone have their Easter finery picked out?" That's a question my bffl Soph and I would get from my dad after we crashed his empty nest for Easter vacation in college. "Easter finery" sounds so fancy, but it can still be so cold here on Easter that Soph and my finery was usually limited to sweaters and dress pants. Easter 2015 turned out to be a lovely sunny day, but it was still grey and chilly in the morning, which meant that warmth and comfort won out over my illusions (delusions?) of putting together a fancy outfit.
- Coat: Candie's (Kohl's; 2013; similar)
- Sweater dress: I'm not sure what brand it is! (Boscov's; 2010; similar , similar)
- Tights: Xhilaration (Target; exact on sale!)--super soft and fleece-lined!
- Boots: Naya (Nordstrom Rack; 2012; similar, similar)
- Earrings: Forever 21 (2012?; similar, much prettier ha)
Linking up with The Pleated Poppy for What I Wore Wednesday!
My Ukrainian co-worker tried to use me as a barometer for "What Americans do on Easter" but I'm pretty sure I did not spend the day like most people. No family (besides my dad, who I live with) and no finery (I promptly changed into jeggings and my neon pink "Meow Money Meow Problems" tee after Mass), but rather, cleaning, bugging the neighborhood cat, and watching The Birdcage... Not exactly ham and the Easter bunny here :D How did you guys spend Easter?