I decided to give this weekly "five favorite things from the week" linkup a shot because my life is so crazy right now with all the therapy/work and none of the sleep that I need to stop and focus on the good and happy things in my life! Such as....
- Driving to my friend Kristin's house and petting her cats! (Or at least, petting the one cat that didn't immediately dart past me, in favor of a sunbeam.)
- Working from home Tuesday and Wednesday and thus not having to deal with my four hour commute! Hooray for sleeping in til 8, the only upside of having three doctor's/therapy appointments in two days.
- Doing The Franklin Institute (and the Lego-filled "Art of the Brick" exhibit!) with the bf last Saturday
- Pastels! Especially my new lilac purse from Target, which I feared wasn't the perfect shade. (Spoiler: it is! *heart-eyes emoji*)
- Singing along to Christina Perri's "Jar of Hearts" while driving because it is the perfect glass case of emotion song!
Linking up with Cup of Tea for "High Five for Friday"!