Here are a smattering of things that put some sparkle into my week!
- I've found my dream iPhone game: Neko Atsume, in which you feed stray cats and watch them play in your garden. Like WHAT?! Most random game ever (and it's all in Japanese nbd) but I'm totally on board. It's just so cute, and you don't even need to pay that much attention to it (ie if you don't leave out food, it really doesn't matter--you just won't get any cat visitors). Tif's prediction that I'm on the road to becoming a cat lady is definitely coming true :)
- I might have watched seasons 1 and 2 of Rich Kids of Beverly Hills in a three-day span. I love this stupid show. #notsorry #fabuluxe
- I'm in love with my Morningtide East-West Pendant Necklace from Chloe and Isabel! It's such a great statement piece without being overwhelming.
- I got my first full cranio-sacral massage last weekend! I usually just get the cranial part, and it's pretty much the only thing that can get me to relax. Basically, the masseuse holds different pulse points of your head/face to induce stillness. It puts me into a trance almost--it's like sleeping with no awareness of falling asleep. It's so freaking cool and restful--I love it! Highly recommend to all you fellow anxious types out there!
- I work in a tiny office pretty much in the middle of nowhere, so cue the hallelujah chorus because a Rite Aid finally opened, not 20 steps away! (It had been under construction since December 2013 ughhhh.) With nothing in walking distance other than a nail salon, a gas station, and a restaurant, this is truly a momentous occasion. I've already been there three times this week, and I just walk around mouth agape because it is ENORMOUS and beautiful; I didn't know pharmacies could be this nice! AND the end of construction also means I have a sidewalk now, instead of having to take my life in my hands and walk in the street. So many reasons to celebrate!
Have a great LONG weekend everybody! Happy 4th! :)