Where did this week go?! I worked from home two days this week (yay!) and consequently barely know what day it is (boo). At least it's FRIDAY!
- Last weekend was yard sale day in my neighborhood, and not only did I get my childhood dresser out of my bedroom (I had two dressers since I brought one home with me after I moved), but I also scored a small end table from my neighbor, in exchange for some Wawa iced tea. Sweet!
- These shorts from Old Navy are pretty amazing! Katie over at Style on Target had been singing their praises, and you know how I feel about shorts these days, so once they went on sale, I had to give them a whirl. LOVE! They're kind of dressy while (most importantly) being super comfy. And they're still on sale, if you want to try them too!
- My heart of ice is melting. LOL. Let me explain. Growing up, I never really had pets. After my fish died when I was 6, I was like NEVER AGAIN. I had lots of friends with cats and dogs and could never see the appeal. Dogs were way too overwhelming, with all the barking and jumping, and cats were so hard to read. I've warmed up to cats in the last few years, but it's only recently that I've become a cooing fool over them. I've been encountering two outdoor cats in our neighborhood, and "running into" them totally brightens my day! I guess I can kinda understand this pet thing now after all!
- I found a yoga studio within walking distance of my house and took a gentle class there Wed morning! It was super chill and delightful. I haven't taken a yoga class in months (yikes, since Christmas?!) because my two favorite studios are in Philly and are a pain to get to last minute (aka when I get up the courage to go!). I really need to get back to it!
- I accidentally wound up at Love Park while walking back to the el on Tuesday and somehow managed to get a picture of the sign without people taking selfies in front of it! Sweet!