Here are a few things that put some sparkle in my week!
- I've been rewatching one of my favorite shows this week: Nurse Jackie. (Although I don't have Showtime anymore so I haven't seen any of the final season, womp.) Nurse Jackie is so.good. It's the first show that B got me to watch in its entirety (and he tried a lot of shows!), so believe me, that is a ringing endorsement! I adore Zoey (she is so awkward and hilar) and Grace (who is basically me as an anxious, ever-worried kid). <3
- Speaking of shows, I am now onto season 5 of GoT. This is the second-furthest I've gotten in a show that B has introduced me to (see above!), so this is pretty darn miraculous!
- Ok, so I know this is supposed to be No-Shop August buuuuut I might have scored a great deal on something I've been coveting. Back in May or June, I began hunting for a lightweight crossbody and stumbled upon the Lesportsac Cleo. It seemed perfect: lightweight, full of compartments, and able to hold my essentials. So I picked one up at Nordstrom Rack, but I just didn't love it. What I REALLY wanted was the Rifle Paper Co x Lesporstac Marion Floral print, but because it's fancy and new, it's $70. (What the what. For a smallish crossbody?! I know I'm not a responsible spender, but hard pass on that.) BUT THEN! I was poking around on Amazon last Friday and found the Marion Floral Cleo for $45. SOLD! AND THEN, because there was some sale going on for Prime members, Amazon knocked off another $10! I was so shocked that I fully expected a different pattern to show up at my door. I scored the one I really wanted for $32 less than retail price--WOW. I am so impressed with myself! :D
- I'm going to a wedding this weekend, and I've been excitedly planning out my outfit/makeup/hair etc.! I actually haven't been to many weddings, so this is still a novel occasion for me, haha!
- My birthday is at the end of the month, and I booked a spa day as a b-day present to myself!! I love massages, and I've always wanted to do a spa day, but for some reason, I've always chickened out. NO LONGER! Treat yoself 2015! :)