Let's see what put the sparkle into this week!
- I went out in nature (!!) on Saturday, and I made a new friend! Or so I thought... As I swooned over this precious chipmunk, he was intermittently chirping, which I thought was adorable... until I googled it and found out that chipmunks chirp when they feel threatened! Wahhh! Sorry little buddy!
He got the last laugh though: the minute I got back to my car, I realized that my allergies had kicked in! YOU WIN THIS ROUND, CHIPMUNK.
- I had a super productive Saturday with my October goals! In addition to choosing an adventure (going to the state park above), I got out my fall clothes, put away my summer clothes, and framed this awesome poster! (It only took 14 months haha!)
- Luckily, I left out a few summer items because it was 80 here this week! What the what? The warm weather is definitely contributing to my allergies, but sandal weather with pretty fall leaves?! I ain't mad at it.
- My LipSense order arrived, and I'm loving it!! I was very intimated by the application process (mainly because there is one--I tend to just wear clear lip balm and slap it on all willy-nilly!), but it turned out to be super easy. And it seems to be healing my chapped lips, while also keeping me from biting them (because it lasts so long)! I got the color "Bombshell," and it looks like I'm not wearing any lip gloss/stick at all, which is perfect for me!
- Lastly, I'm glad that my allergies are finally calming the eff down and that this is no longer my reality:
Here's to a great weekend that I'm not allergic to! xo