Let's see what put the sparkle into this whirlwind week:
- Last Saturday was a banner mail day! First, I got a package from Becky at byBMG because the LipSense Lip Balm was finally back in stock, hooray!
- Then FOUR packages arrived from Amazon that night! I had gotten a message that my Blogger Christmas Cheer Exchange gift was supposed to arrive on Saturday, so I was like "BOY, she really went all out!"
Turns out that two packages were indeed from my blogger Secret Santa, and the other two were Christmas gifts from my bffl! Ok, that makes more sense! Great minds order from Amazon!
The lovely Bri from North Star Girl, Lone Star World was my Secret Santa! (Somehow, I had a hunch that it might be her, I have no idea why!) She sent me Scrappy Little Nobody (ooh!) and a cute mug! Thanks, Bri! :)
- And then the surprise gifts from my bffl were cat socks and the Mighty Ducks trilogy (probably because she was recently shocked to learn that I didn't have it on DVD--only VHS!). Bri also likes the Mighty Ducks, so it really tied the Saturday gift extravaganza together!
- I found this adorably festive washi tape at Target recently and finally used it in my planner this week!
- And finally, as we get ready for Christmas, don't forget to catch a falling star and put it in your pocket: