Let's see what put the sparkle into this arctic, snowy week:
- Sunday was my good friend Kristin's bday, so Calico Pinky got a snazzy new wardrobe for the occasion!
- Apparently, this is what I was doing eight (EIGHT?!) years ago: going to a bazillion Flyers games with my bffl our senior year of college! TAKE ME BACK 😭😭 (Thanks a lot, Facebook Memories!)
- Considering my undying love of George O'Malley, I FLIPPED OUT over this IG post (naturally):
Related: A sign you've rewatched Grey's too many times is when you hear "Owner of a Lonely Heart" on the radio and then go, "OOH, this is the title of a season 2 Grey's episode--maybe episode 11 or 12--and the picture with it on Netflix is Izzie looking sad!"
- I haven't even seen many things (anything?) that Busy Philipps is in, so I think I just follow her on Instagram because I love that she's Michelle Williams' date to every awards show, but that notwithstanding, I love her Instagram stories! I love her talking-to-a-friend delivery ("YOU GUYS..."), and her willingness to admit to the world that she picked her face after being super anxious over getting an MRI. #mypeople ❤️
- Finally, here's the weird-ass '80s song that I've been listening to all week for no apparent reason:
Here's hoping for a great weekend (with some warmer weather maybe?)! xo