Happy Friday! We made it! :) Here's what put the sparkle into this week:
- Let's start with some fun mail!! Including this cute Vera Bradley wallet/wristlet/crossbody that didn't get here in time for my February Budget post, a new Leuchtturm because apparently, I could only commit 60 (days) to my Commit 30 planner (the day grid is just too small, and I need more layout flexibility), and LipSense in "First Love" (I seriously wear my other LipSense color almost every day)!
- On Saturday, I resolved to collect my January "prize" for getting to work consistently before 11--"watch two hours of TV guilt-free"--by tuning into the weekly Will & Grace marathon on WE TV! I'd had no interest in Will & Grace during its original run, but I've been leaving it on in the background every Saturday, and it never fails to make me laugh out loud. Sitting and just watching a show was quite challenging, but I did it!
- Speaking of Saturday, I've been loving Fran's Healthyish series that she posts every Saturday! I'm generally intrigued by fitness but terrified to actually go to the gym or attempt fitness classes because I'm just so physically weak. (Remember how I hurt my foot last summer? Yeah, that likely happened because my hips and legs are too weak to support proper posture/walking mechanics. DANG.) I had a great email chat with a fitness-goddess friend over the weekend that helped me to clarify what exactly I would want to get out of a fitness class (strengthening and better posture... and endorphins!) and made me feel better about starting where I'm at!
- Then, a few days later, I was checking out classes at the new yoga studio and read the description for a 7 AM yoga class I'd previously pooh-poohed because HELLO 7 AM, and hey--it was all about posture and strengthening! So I went! And there was only other one student, so it wasn't wildly intimidating! I definitely struggled with things like down-dog and plank (surprise), but the teacher was super encouraging, and I actually enjoyed myself! Yay!
- And lastly, this gem that spoke to my introvert soul:
Hope you have a great weekend, loves! xoxo