Let's see what put the sparkle into the first week of August!
- As I did in August 2015 and 2016, I decided to document my daily outfits again! But because I knew I wouldn't get my act together enough to track and post a batch of them on here once a week, I'm uploading them daily to Instagram! If you want to follow along, I'm @jessie_face4 (I really struggled with the grammar of that sentence: at @jessie_face4?? #Englishmajorprobs)
- In an attempt to do something fun before work on Monday (in keeping with my "one happy thing a day" goal from last month), I started working on my August goals post at the Starbucks near work! I enjoy working in coffee shops, so naturally I never do it. 💯
- Deena sent me this meme that FINALLY combines two of my loves:
- My friend Kristin sent me this "Which badass Game of Thrones woman are you?" quiz, and apparently I'm "gorgeous and a total badass," thank goodness.
- Lastly, today is H54F friendship day! I can't focus on just one friend that I've made, though, because it's more like who HAVEN'T I met through H54F?! Tif, Becky, Katie, Della, Nicole, Ashley, Crystal, just to name a few... And some of those friendships extend beyond the blogosphere--Nicole and I have exchanged Christmas cards, Becky is my go-to make-up gal, and Ashley and Tif are some of my biggest cheerleaders. I was really nervous about joining the link-up initially (as I was posting very infrequently back then), and it has changed my life in so many great ways. (Not just the friendship aspect, but also by forcing me to post more frequently and to notice the good things that happen during the week.) Love you ladies! 💖
Hope you have a great weekend! xo