Happy Friday, everyone! ☺️ Let’s see what brought the sparkle:
- On Saturday, I got to hang out with one of the YTT gals! Jamie is hilarious and super easy to talk to and just GETS IT (about everything), so it was delightful! Bonus that, because she’s trying to get some more experience doing reiki, I got to add some reiki to my day! It was super calming and much-needed. ❤️
- While I was on my way to meet up with Jamie, I passed by this gorgeous backdrop! I happened to have my DSLR with me that afternoon (what luck!), so this worked out perfectly!
- But on Sunday, I was really out of sorts. Thankfully, I was still with Pudge, who is an excellent emotional support cat, but I was just… sad. I don’t know. Luckily, I managed to get myself out of the house to see Bohemian Rhapsody and I LOVED IT. (Although I could have done without so much creative license being taken with certain things. 😞) It felt like being at a Queen concert, especially because they recreated the Live Aid performance, and y’all know that’s my jam!
I love John Deacon, and I totally had a crush on Joseph Mazzello back in the day, so the fact that he, of all people, played John Deacon was basically 🤯🤯. And he is so good! Why can’t he be in more things!?
- Switching gears to a different movie! Because I love Milo Manheim on this season of DWTS, I made Pops watch the Disney movie that he’s in, Zombies, with me this week, and it’s pretty darn cute. It’s basically High School Musical with zombies. 🤷🏼♀️
- Lastly, I’m obviously Team Witlo, but I did love Alexis and Alan’s jive this week. Ridiculous ‘80s exercise video vibes, a plethora of sequins, and “Yes” from the Dirty Dancing soundtrack?! HERE FOR IT.
Hope you have a great weekend! xo