Let's see what brought the sparkle this week!
- I had a pretty chill weekend, which was much appreciated after last weekend's One Wedding and An ER Visit! I watched a lot of The West Wing (who am I?), got some dumb but delightfully satisfying tasks done (washing clothes! sorting the mail! reading a library book!), and even napped! The only legitimately exciting thing I did was soaking up some of these views in Reading again!
- On Tuesday, I found the hydrangea of my girly girl dreams! And a million other gorgeous flowers, as I took a different route on my post-therapy flower creep!
- And then I got this in the mail:
My friend Kristin made me a BAG! Only the purplest bag in all the land! I'm so excited and touched (and IMPRESSED!) and can't wait to use it!
- I loved this picture that popped up in my IG feed this week. I only need this reminder, oh, daily!
- Lastly, today marks FOUR YEARS of sparkle punching! ✨👊🏻 I can't believe I've kept this space alive for four whole years and made such awesome friends along the way! (So many friends, but a special shout-out to my ever-faithful readers, Mica and Bri!) After four years, this post is still probably the one that I'm most grateful to have hit publish on—and the one I most instantly regretted publishing. (I woke up the next morning like WHAT HAVE I DONE?!) But being open about my mental health struggles has been wildly freeing and changed my life so much for the better. Thanks for going along on this wild ride with me! ❤️❤️
Hope you have a great weekend! xo