Maybe someday, my weeks won’t be so dull. Nah, that seems unlikely! 😂 Here’s what brought the sparkle this week:
- I found this gem at the mall on Saturday! Did anyone else love Polly Pocket (like, original, choking-hazard Polly Pocket) as a kid?!
I would have 150% bought that keychain, if it came separately!
- I also might have bought five headbands on Saturday? I was at Claire’s, embarrassingly enough, and was buying two headbands (one for a friend, I swear), but they had a “Buy 3, Get 3 free” deal. Well, twist my arm and GIVE ME ALL THE IRIDESCENT HEADBANDS YOU’VE GOT! 💃
- I usually don’t care about the Oscars, but my love of the Bohemian Rhapsody cast meant that I had Oscar coverage on almost all day. OY! How do people do this every year? I guess it would be easier if I didn’t like such randos—the really important people just seem to roll up like 30 minutes before the ceremony! Anyway, congrats to Rami—both for winning and for not seriously injuring himself when he fell off the stage afterward! (What the what??)
Thanks Joe, like I wasn’t already in a glass case of emotion!
- Emilia Clarke was my fave Oscar lewk. Purple + shimmer? A DREAM. 😍
- Lastly, I’m kind of obsessed with this Frank Body lip tint I got from Ulta a few weeks ago… mainly because of the smell! It smells like coffee ice cream, and I’m way into it! 🤷🏼♀️
Hope you have a great weekend! xo