(Obv thinking of HIMYM with that title! But I'm not The Captain, so coats are way more exciting than boats.)
Let me take a moment to profess my love for this coat, which I got from H&M for $20 a few years ago. The purple, the plaid, the seaming, the funnel collar.... love love love. Now that it's full-on winter, I'm all bundled up in puffer coats 98% of the time, but it's good to have a dressier option to fall back on, especially when it's this freaking cute (and PURPLE!)!
- Coat: H&M (2011?? I don't even know) (similar, and so cute! currently trying to find a way to justify for this myself brb)
- Dress: (not that you can really see it lol) Thrifted H&M short-sleeved LBD (2013) (similar)
- Belt: Loft (2014) (exact)
- Tights: H&M (2011) (similar)
- Booties: Naya (Nordstrom Rack) (2012) (similar) (similar)
- Wristlet/Clutch: Target (2014) (exact)
Oh, and a bonus pic of my new go-to puffer coat, since this post title isn't singular "coat coat coat"!