What a whirlwind week! Here are some things that put the sparkle into it:
- After struggling to come up with something to do last Saturday, B and I wound up at a festival at Penn Treaty Park. Now, I am not remotely outdoorsy, but even I was gushing over this view!
- I also stumbled upon some gorgeous flowers in fifty shades of purple later that day! Spoiler alert: If I'm walking somewhere to meet you, and it seems like I'm taking forever, I probably ran into some flowers. Or cats. OR BOTH. *heart-eyes emoji*
- Having no plans on Sunday was giving me preemptive anxiety, so I signed up for a morning yoga class, thinking that it would help me start my day in a positive mindset. It definitely helped, but even better was running into my favorite random cat, "Gingy," on the way home! I got a good meow and some rubs, which was delightful! #therapycats
- I am not a fall person (it's the gateway to winter waahh), but because I'm hosting a little party soon, I need to pretend I'm festive. Since I'm also not into Halloween, I went with a pumpkin and leaf motif, and I actually really like it! (Especially the pumpkin votive holder!) Thanks, Home Goods and Target!
- I am also not a matchy-matchy mani-pedi person. But I really wanted to use this red when I painted my toes last weekend, and it revived my love for this color so much that I used it again on my fingers! I love the Sally Hansen Triple Shines in general, their brush is like a dream come true. And "Red Snapper" is an awesome bright tomato red that reminds me of "Gazpacho," the first nail polish I remember buying on my own (in fifth grade, from the CVS)! :)
And lastly, HAPPY BIRTHDAY to B, the sweet, compassionate, hilarious guy who can (miraculously) calm me down and get me to sit still. I wouldn't want to watch Jeopardy or go on late-night (i.e. 8:30 PM) Chipwich runs to the CVS with anyone else. <3
Hope you all have a wonderful weekend! xoxo