I decided to give this weekly "five favorite things from the week" linkup a shot because my life is so crazy right now with all the therapy/work and none of the sleep that I need to stop and focus on the good and happy things in my life! Such as....
- Stupid Game of Thrones. My bf got me to watch the first episode after I dragged him to Art Star, and while I'm not exactly hooked, I LOVE Daenerys. I just finished season 1 and spent most of the last episodes being like, "C'mon, get back to Vaes Dothrak already!" The hardest part is not finding out spoilers because a.) I'm so far behind and super slow at watching shows and b.) I can barely get through an episode of anything without imdb-ing or wikia-ing. Eek.
- This guy, which was like $2 at Target. Not only is it both an under-eye concealer AND highlighter (which I sure need with my 5:50 AM wake-up call these days oy), but it's also great at camouflaging all the zits I suddenly have!
- I finally got back on the yoga mat this week. Nothing crazy, just some stretches and child's pose/cat-cow, but I typically choose busyness over the quietude that I need, so it was a bit of a breakthrough,
- Tuesday's outfit. The top and shorts are both a few years old and go so great together, I love it.
- Field trip to Dick Blick! I have no use for paints, oil pastels, and giant sketchbooks, but they sure are fun to look at. (Maybe this is a holdover from living with two art students in college...?) My favorite thing at Dick Blick, though, is the awesome pen selection. Bonus that, when I bought the items in the lefthand picture, the cashier commented on "how they fit perfectly with [my] color scheme." (I was wearing the outfit above, plus my purple Jawbone haha.)
Linking up with A Cup of Tea!