Here are a few things that put the sparkle into my week!
- National Ice Cream Day! My health nut dad was super psyched about it and insisted that we stop at Handel's on Sunday. (No complaints here!) I tried their Peppermint Stick ice cream for the first time--SO GOOD. All the deliciousness of Mint Chocolate Chip without the hard chocolate chips that get stuck in your teeth! (Am I the only one who hates that??)
- Confirming my suspicions that I'm 85 years old, I've been super into Jeopardy lately. Like, it is a highlight of my evening. It all started because my dad has been watching the 6:30 World News and leaving Jeopardy on afterwards--perfect timing for when I get home from work! Now we're shouting out answers like nuts, and we got my bf into it too!
- However, this week's jams on repeat suggest that I might not be the grandma emoji after all!
- I finally picked up OPI's Alpine Snow at the new Rite Aid's very well-stocked "nail bar." I know some people aren't into the stark white mani, but I LOVE it and had been debating this purchase for a while.
- I got to work from home on Wednesday (yay!) because I had a doctor's appointment (boo) and wound up getting a bunch of shots (ahhhh). I was in a glass case of emotion afterward, so I wandered around Reading Terminal Market and got a Beiler's apple cider donut to improve my emotional state. (IT TOTALLY HELPED.) I also perused some gorge flowers and the selections at Herbiary (although I needed text directions from Timmi in order to find it!)!
Happy Friday everybody!!