Ok, I just had to use a picture of my friend's adorable cat, since I've been watching her for all of three days and have taken roughly a million pictures of her. And how daunting can goals be when they are ushered in by that precious face?!
- Taking a page out of Fran's book, I'm going to transfer my shopping budget money to its own checking account and see if that curbs my tendency to overspend.
- Check bank account daily--another way to stay on top of my finances in 2016.
- Look into affiliate links for the blog, since I really know nothing about them! :)
- I've cleaned a bunch of stuff out of my closet (woo hoo!), so it's time to hit the consignment shops!
- I'm actually enjoying getting up a little early (even though that often means getting up earlier in the hour of 5--a time that no one without a screaming baby should be getting up!)! I've been using the Breathe app when I first get up, and then playing around with posts or watching fun YouTube videos. Taking a few minutes for myself before getting ready for work has been a delightful addition to my day!
Ok, so how did December's Goals go?
- Keep track of spending. BAHAHAHAHAHA. If you read my budget post, then you can laugh along with me. ;)
- Talk to doc about sleeping issues/dreams. CHECK! We made some medication adjustments which, along with not watching Grey's before bed, seem to be helping. Although not as much as I would like :-/
- Send Christmas cards. CHECK! And a good thing too since it's, you know, January.
- Go to 2-3 yoga classes (especially during the holidays). CHECK! I went to three yoga classes this month INCLUDING ones the weeks of Christmas and New Year's!
- Watch out for anxiety spirals, especially on/around Christmas and NYE. CHECK! I think the yoga helped, as did taking off a bunch of time at the end of the year. The holidays were actually great; now, I need to be mindful of separation anxiety, since that seems to be my biggest post-holiday/time-off hurdle.
What are you guys working on this month?
Linking up with Nicole over at Writes Like a Girl!