Boy, Friday really snuck up on me this week! Let's see what brought the sparkle:
- With Halloween on the horizon, let's start with this adorbs pumpkin washi tape from Target! I had enough restraint to not buy it the first time I saw it... but that ship has obviously sailed.
- I also got this super-cute little binder (and filler paper) from the Target Dollar Spot last week! The moveable pages are a boon when you're trying to piece together childhood memories for therapy. Or, er, using it as a planner as advertised!
- Speaking of childhood memories, I was going through old pictures over the weekend and found the one on the left. Looks like not much has changed over the years!
- I had a very exciting neighborhood cat sighting this week: the ever-illusive Calico Pinky! Eeeee! Unlike the cats that roll their eyes at me (why Tuxedo why?), Calico Pinky made a beeline for me and then proceeded to walk circles around me while meowing, purring, and bumping me for pets! WHAT DID I DO TO DESERVE THIS?!
- Lastly, my aunt sent me this card for Halloween. I can't imagine why.
Hope y'all have a great weekend and a happy Halloween! xo