Holy November Batman! Let's see what put the sparkle into this week:
- Donuts were the theme on Friday night!
In addition to bringing actual donuts with her, my mom found me this Christmas-y donut blanket at TJ Maxx! How cute!! It's super soft too!
- My mom also gave me this adorable pin! It's basically Ike, in pin form! Eeee!
- Speaking of cats (because when am I not speaking of cats?)... On Friday night, I thought I'd spotted Calico Pinky, but when I got close, she darted away. :( But before I could be too disappointed, a SECOND CAT came out of nowhere, ran right for my legs, and rubbed up on me, meowing! Turns out cat #2 was Calico Pinky, and cat #1 was Skinny Tabby, a very skittish and lesser-seen neighborhood cat who may in fact be Calico Pinky's reluctant housemate. What a bunch of nuts. And I'm including myself in that.
- Did you ever have a shirt that you super randomly just LOVE? This is that shirt for me these days:
Purple with a subtle pattern?! Perfect. Not to mention that it's a bit boxy, so I layer it with a tank top and then kind of feel like an off-duty ballerina! (#goals #wut)
- And finally, hey Chicago, what do you say? The Cubs are gonna win today! (Or tomorrow, since that game ended at like 1 AM.) Who else stayed up to watch? I was actually starting to root for Cleveland, just because the focus was so lopsided on the Cubs and their fans, but I am thrilled for Chicago. I can't believe that I went to a Cubs game just before their first championship in 108 years! Like WHAT? I've been to Chicago four other times, and THIS is the year I get to a game?! Pure magic. 🦄
Here's to a great weekend! xo