I actually had a pretty exciting week, for a change! (And I didn't even play Pokémon Go!) Let's see what put the sparkle into it:
- Who needs Pokémon when you've got real cat sightings to freak out about! Calico Pinky tends to keep a low profile, so I legit started squealing incoherently in my car when I spotted her on Friday night! She's just so flippin' adorable.
- On Tuesday night, I went to the Paul McCartney concert in Philly!! I can hardly believe I've seen a Beatle twice now! This time, I got to see him with my college roommate, Paulina! (Anything Beatles-related was in heavy rotation in college... so much so that Paulina and I were basically the only two people PSYCHED that Paul did "Temporary Secretary" on Tuesday haha!) The show was absolutely amazing. I have a hard time being present, but there were times at the concert when I was totally swept up in the music.
- Being reunited with Paulina was a great treat! I tend to do things by myself because being around other people can stress me out, but spending time with Paulina reminded me how fun company can be. In addition to Macca Night, we also watched a lot of HIMYM and saw Pops and his band play in South Philly!
- Real talk: 95% of my Instagram feed is cats and bunnies. So a bunny + ANTM reference is just perfection. #Smize #WeWereAllRootingForYou
- And finally, To Sparkle Punch turned 2 this past Wednesday! I'm so glad I've stuck with this blog--it's a great creative outlet, and it's brought me some delightful friends (like Mattie, Nicole, Ashley, Katie, Tif, and Mica, just to name a few!)! Thank you to anyone who has stopped by over the past two years! You've all added some sparkle to my life! :)
Happy Friday erreybody!! xo