Let's see what brought the sparkle this week!
- On Saturday, I got my car washed (HOORAY) and went to Marshalls. I was in search of a birthday gift, so of course, I found two Christmas gifts for other people. Oh, and UNICORN + DONUT WRAPPING PAPER:
I had spotted this at HomeGoods months ago, didn't buy it, cracked and went back to get it, and then couldn't find it. So I pounced when it turned up at Marshalls!
- On Sunday, I spent most of the day cleaning/organizing my room and could not have been happier. (The things that you end up doing when you sit down to read!) In case there was any doubt that I'd lost my mind, I had "Everybody Dance Now" playing on repeat for hours on end as I cleaned. 👌
- On Tuesday, I found some pretty sunflower friends near therapy!
- After my flower creep, I was reunited with my dear Timmi before she jetted off to London!
It was so good to see her, even if it was just for chicken fingers (#SHAlife) and an hour of deliberation about where to eat while her pups used us as a jungle gym.
- Lastly, I've put out my one fall decoration! 👏😂
Hope you have a great weekend! xo