Let's see what put the sparkle into this week!
- I was away at a much-needed healing retreat last Thursday through Sunday. I feel like it cracked open some things that need attention in therapy, which is especially good considering how “stuck” I’ve been feeling.
- I'm documenting my outfits again on Instagram this month! Because I was off on Monday, I enlisted Pops to be my photographer, and we found this pretty tree! Having a real live photographer (versus a timer and tripod) really helps! 😂
- I also wanted to see some cat friends on my day off (ok and every day), so I made Pops detour to Petsmart on our way to the Giant. Look at this precious Calico angel!
- The fall leaves are just ridiculous right now. I'm perpetually the heart-eyes emoji while driving to work or yoga these days.
- Grey's 300th (!!) episode aired last night, and I LOVED IT SO MUCH. (No surprise there, as it was really a giant love letter to the early days of the show, and seasons 1-5 are my fave.) Poor Pops was lost in all the throwbacks ("Wait, I thought Izzie was dead!" "Whaaat? No!"), while I was all like, "OMG this is totally the song that plays when Mer has to rip Cristina out of her wedding dress!" #sendhelp Oh, and I legit teared up at Jackson's speech at the end, no shame. I only started watching this show in 2014, but my love affair is clearly still going strong!
Hope you have a great weekend! xo