Merry almost Christmas! Let’s see what put the sparkle into this whirlwind week:
- Are you guys ready for the big day?! I have almost all of my gifts (just need to add to two), but our house still isn’t decorated. Like, at all. (I did put my one pumpkin decoration away at least!) On the plus side, we spent last Saturday preemptively rearranging our living room furniture to free up the one outlet we can use for our Christmas tree, so we are ready to spring into action!
- You guys, I did aerial yoga on Tuesday. AERIAL. YOGA. What the what?! My friend has been doing it for months (she was seriously impressive!) and invited me to go with her, and it was the coolest thing ever. You're basically doing yoga in a hammock, which is really challenging (duh) buuut made it easier for me be present so as to not fall on my head! I felt like such a bad-ass with the things I was able to do! (I had very low expectations going into this class haha.) The only bummer is that I got nauseous after a few inversions, but the teacher was super nice about it, and I didn’t throw up! 👐👐
- How cute is this card from Bri? It was a total surprise--I was racking my brain when I saw the return address like, “Did someone move to Texas and not tell me??" haha Also, if I had a cat, I would totally do the same thing and send a card with pictures of the two of us!
- Speaking of cats and cards, I got this precious Meowy Christmas card from my mom!
- Lastly, this cracked me up. Sadly, I can't find the original meme I saw, which had the added bonus of an annoyed Kim K. visual, and obviously "barking" would need to be changed to "meowing" for me," but still. 👌😂
Hope you have a wonderful weekend! xo