Hooray, we made it! Here's what put the sparkle into this week:
- Saturday turned into CATURDAY because I got to meet my cousin's precious new kitten, Leo! He's two pounds of tuxedo cuteness that climbed right into my lap and fell asleep. I was basically like, "Welp, I live with you guys now!"
- I successfully drove in the (very light) snow on Saturday! The biggest accomplishment in this was that my aunt offered to pick me up--a perfect opportunity for me to avoid driving--but I turned her down and drove myself!
- Here's something I never thought I'd say: I ordered a jumpsuit this week! I'd been sort of looking for one, as an alternative to the usual pants or a dress for the holidays, but all the jumpsuits I'd seen online were too intense. Plunging necklines, super-wide legs, bedazzled accents... nah bro. I finally found this tame one on Kohls’ website, and it arrived in two days! Now, it's super comfy, but I’m not sure that I can pull it off... I need some more time to mull over this very important decision.
- This week has been disco/funk week in my car. Aren’t you jealous you don’t get to hear to these jams on repeat too?! 😂
- Lastly, I'd really been wanting to get my nails done (I've been so lazy about painting my nails lately blah), and I finally did on Thursday night! It was delightful! I went with a bright red with a bit of shimmer that is perfect for the holidays!
Hope you guys have a great weekend! xo