Let's end this week of GORGEOUS non-winter weather with reflecting on what brought the sparkle:
- It's Blogger Galentine's Exchange link-up day, so let's start with my gift! I legit shrieked when I saw the return address on the package because it was Bri! ...who also had me for the Blogger Christmas Cheer Exchange! LOL what are the odds? Anyway, here are the lovely gifts she sent me this time around:
- A cute V-Day card
- Three Sinful Colors nail polishes (I now have the lightest pink, "Pinky Glitter," on my toes!)
- A lavender travel tumbler
- An awesome candle that says "Babe, You Got This" (LOVE)
Thank you so much, Bri!! xoxo
I sent gifts to Erin at TexErin in Sydneyland, and I am SO RELIEVED to hear that they got there because trying to send gifts internationally through Amazon was giving me fits! Erin had several cat-themed items on her wish list, so I obviously picked those haha!
- My college roommate Paulina came to visit last weekend for a celebration of Pops' b-day (which was on Valentine's Day). After dinner with the fam, the three of us ended up laying around and watching Zootopia, which is 👌👌 for a Saturday night. Sidenote: how pretty is this bag she brought me?I think she said she got it at Shop Rite! Like WUT.
- The weather here has been RIDICULOUS since last weekend when it was sunny and almost 70! People were losing their minds over it. (Some kid was legit skateboarding while playing the ukulele, I kid you not.) You know who else enjoyed this fine weather? CATS. Specifically, my gal Calico Pinky! She is just the sweetest little angel and turns me to absolute mush. Pops practically had to drag me out of the house for a walk on Saturday afternoon, and 30 seconds later, I was sprawled on the sidewalk with Calico Pinky, cooing like a loon. You guys, she comes running up to me for pets! And petting a purring cat fixes everything. She started following us home, and I was like DON'T TOY WITH ME. 😫💖😻😫
- Back in December, I started looking up yoga options near work, and I found one that sounded pretty interesting (i.e. it had a lot of gentle/restorative options, woo hoo!). Annnd I did nothing with that information. Fast-forward to this week when I finally signed up for a class... and ACTUALLY WENT! (Despite loads of anxiety on the way there!) The restorative class was really good--laying around on props in a quiet room was just what I needed!
- Because I had to leave work at a reasonable hour to make the yoga class, I managed to get to work by 9! WHOA! And it was still light out when I left! (Not to mention 72 degrees nbd.) This month's goal of getting to work by 10:50 has been mostly a fail, so making it in at 9 was a freaking miracle, ha!
Hope you have a wonderful weekend! xo