Let’s see what put the sparkle into this week, shall we?
- I finally started to get some ideas for the yoga class that I have to teach next Saturday, hooray! This all happened after the alarm clock in my room at YTT randomly went off at 5 AM, and I sprang out of bed and literally yanked it out of the wall. After all that excitement, I had a hard time getting back to sleep, but I started getting ideas for my class, so it all worked out.🙌🏻
- Look at these lovely things that two of the ladies gifted me with last weekend!
And I’ve taken this stone into work with me, where I've been using it kind of like a worry stone! (Obviously I made a beeline for the purpley one! 💜)
- I was pretty wigged out after Sunday's YTT, so I ended up just laying on my mat in the yoga studio for awhile, alternately looking out the skylights and texting Timmi, who reassured me that I am not alone and sent me cat pictures because she is a beautiful angel from heaven. I also got to chat with one of the lovely ladies from YTT for awhile too! Talking to both of them really helped. (Talking to people--what a concept! #introvertprobs)
- On Tuesday, I had a doctor's appointment in Center City and then decided to go to the Whole Foods on South St. for my adrenal supplement (#yolo). On my walk there, I stumbled upon a few cherry blossoms!! It was a bitterly cold day, so the reminder that spring (and FLOWERS!!!) are coming was much appreciated. (Sidenote: Why isn't "Flowers are coming" the Stark house motto? Like, I could get into that WAY more.)
- Lastly, two things I saw on Instagram this week that really resonated with me:
Hope you have a great weekend! xo