Let’s see what put the sparkle into this week:
- On Sunday, I had an unexpected reunion with my friend Kristin! The search for shoes for a wedding (that’s, oh, tomorrow nbd) led me to the Nordstrom Rack near her house, so she came and helped me look at 14690 pairs of shoes! I tend to do a lot of things by myself, so I forget that it's pretty nice to do stuff with friends.
- Kristin also gifted me this cool moon book!
It has tarot spreads and everything, if I ever get my act together enough to do a whole spread! Hilariously, we both immediately griped over the fact that the font size is like -10! My old lady eyes can’t handle this!
- Before Kristin got there, I stopped for a donut! I didn't know there was a donut place in that shopping center, so that was a nice surprise!
- Tuesday marked the end of the meditation class that I inadvertently joined back in May! I didn't expect to go to that first class, let alone every single class after that! Or to actually practice meditating on my own! Being still and quiet usually feels very unsafe for me, but having this group to practice with every week helped to normalize it and make it seem less scary. Now I’m willing to do it by myself! For up to twenty minutes! WHO AM I ?! 😮
- Lastly, in this week's installment of Becoming Instagram BFFs with the Cast of General Hospital, Emme Rylan (Lulu) posted the picture below of her daughter's birthday party, and I asked if those decorations would be approp for an upcoming 32 year old's birthday party (wink wink but actually...). AND SHE LIKED MY COMMENT! 💃💃💃
Hope you have a great weekend! xo