Oh hey, it’s Friday! ✨ Let’s see what brought the sparkle:
- On Saturday night, I went over to Kristin's for a tarot night! She gifted me this awesome set of tarot cards and guide book (which are not the cards pictured here, although she had given those to me as well LOL), and I proceeded to have the most crazy accurate tarot reading of my life!
We did the "Clarity spread" reading from the Wild Unknown Guidebook, so the card at the top is the "overall situation" in my life and the other three cards are "contributing factors." The question I asked was, "What is the Universe trying to tell me?" The answer was more like, "What does the Universe already know I’m struggling with?"
OH, JUST EVERYTHING I'VE BEEN FEELING LATELY, COOL. (Can you tell that my hormones took me in a depressive direction this month?) Complete with the flying metaphors from last fall too.
And then, I pulled this Angel card, after telling Kristin and Rod that I always pull the "Signs" card:
So the Universe is basically yelling at me, guys. I guess I need to start listening.
- This Kodak moment likely would not have happened had I saged Sharkey like I offered to! 😂
- On Sunday, Pops was out all day, and when the cat's away, the mice will play... which means breaking out the nail polish! I love painting my nails, but I hadn't done it in ages because Pops hates the smell. But having my nails painted this gorge gold-infused purple (Zoya Zara) has given Stella (some of) her groove back!
- I also picked up the howlite ring above at Francesca's this week! 😍
- I randomly started watching Happy Endings on Hulu this week, which is a great show if you're just looking for a fun comedy. I have fallen in love with Adam Pally and his adorable/fantastic accent, and Damon Wayans Jr. is just hilar.
- One extra thing, since it was a big week in Philly sports, what with Chase “The Man” Utley being in town likely for the last time before retiring:
My bffl and I love “The World Series Defense” ep of It’s Always Sunny. We have witnessed dudes at Citizens Bank Park basically weeping over Chase, so Mac’s love letter really isn’t too far off!
Hope you have a great weekend! xo