Let’s see what brought the sparkle this week!
- Saturday was totally gorgeous here. Sunny and ‘70s! Therapy + a stop at a mystical shop made for a lovely day!
- On Sunday, I accidentally went a bit nuts at Five Below and ended up with this haul! Yes, it does include a fanny pack! 😬🤦🏼♀️ I guess I finally got one after all!
Later on, I put on some KUWTK and had a grand old time dusting/Swiffering/tidying up my room! #lit
- I love me a delightfully cheesy ‘80s bop, and this week, we’ve been building this city on rock n’ roll! Starship, man. I just can’t resist.
This video is a REAL TREAT. Somehow, I didn’t see dancing Abe Lincoln coming!
- I don’t even know how I found this IG account (ok, let’s be real, it was probably via Alana, as she is a goddess of positivity!), but I love it! I just love the artist’s style and sentiment. This pic is actually my home screen background on my phone right now because I def need to accept this idea!
- I’ve been trying to insert little fun things into my life in lieu of creeping on/obsessing over social media. The current fun thing? A beloved video game of my childhood: Final Fantasy VII! (Yes, you can get it on iOS!) It’s been fun to jump into a fantasy world for a little while instead of hopping on IG or Facebook and constantly comparing myself to others. If you’ve been able cut back on social media use, how did you do it?
Hope you have a great weekend! xo