DECEMBER. How can it be the last month of the year already? While I try to figure that out, here's what put the sparkle in my week:
- I didn't do any shopping on Black Friday because Pops and I revisited our old tradition of going to the Flyers game and the Macy's Light Show! If you're in the Philly area, you should definitely check out the Light Show at the Center City Macy's! It's super cute and makes use of the famed Wanamaker Organ.
- Friday night was my 10 year high school reunion. I went to a super-small all-girls' school, which was a really awesome experience (and one that's probably different from most people's!). I loved high school and didn't want to leave, haha! It was so nice to see everyone again, and really heart-warming that so many of you girls told me you read this blog! Aww! <3 And getting to hear Yellowcard and "My Humps" again with you ladies was an unexpected treat, haha. :)
- Then Saturday was truly Caturday, as I got to play with/bug my friend's two darling cats! One of the cats just wanted to loaf in peace, but the other one let me hold her for roughly 40 seconds!!!
- Afterward, B and I had a delish dinner at a dive-y bar we'd never been to before. All I wanted was tater tots, so CHECK! Plus, there was an awesome classic rock soundtrack/impromptu singalong! "Aww give me the beat boys and free my soul, I wanna get lost in your rock n' roll and drift awayyyyy."
- Like I said, I didn't do any Black Friday shopping... I just went a bit nuts on Cyber Monday instead! Here are a few things I ordered from Old Navy. Did you guys take advantage of the sales?! (Please say yes! haha)
- Bonus! As I continued to power through Grey's, the following voice-over from Mer stuck with me, someone who loves routine and is always searching for happiness:
I also had a cold this past week, but after sleeping roughly an extra 17 hours, I'm feeling better! Hope you guys have a great weekend!! xo