I actually didn't think I'd get a H54F post done this week, so woo hoo! (Has anyone else been feeling super meh lately? OY--with or without the poodles already.) Let's see what put the sparkle into this holiday week:
- Thanksgiving, of course! It's long been one of my favorite holidays. Look at this awesome card from my mom. Anyone else love canned cranberries?!
- In the spirit of Thanksgiving, I'm so thankful for YOU, readers of this blog! Thank you so much for your support over the past 2 years, it really warms my icy heart! <3
- TV was really at the top of its game on Thanksgiving. First, the parades, then the National Dog Show (I was totally cooing over the dogs! WUT?!), Some Kind of Wonderful, and the piece de resistance: a Mighty Ducks marathon! YASSSSS. #QuackQuackQuackMrDucksworth #GoodVorkCaptainDuck #AdamBanksEdinaMinnesota
- Fellow Thanksgiving dinner guests included my aunt's two cats, so I was very thankful indeed! :D One of them acted totally aloof all day, but then waited outside the bathroom to meow at me! Once I sat on the floor to pet her, she proceeded to curl up in my lap, purring. I WAS DYING. <3 <3 I guess she'll be your secret bff, as long as everyone else (including her cat sister) is downstairs.
- Finally, last Saturday, I actually acted my age and stayed out til 1 AM! Whoa! I went to a surprise party for one of my besties from high school, and it had an 80s-90s theme. This was my contribution:
Wishing you all a wonderful weekend! xo