Well, I'm glad February is here because January was such a weird/emotional month for me! Let's try 2016 again, shall we? ;)
- Self-explanatory. #adulting
- I've kept a gratitude log on and off (mostly off) for the past few years, but I want to try to get back into it this month, as way to combat depression. Thank you Ashley for the suggestion! :)
- Putting shopping money into a separate account and also trying to be more mindful of my shopping in general.
- I really noticed last month how much I do things for no other reason than obsessive/perfectionistic/anxious feelings. So I'm going to pay more attention to them and try to avoid just mindlessly following them this month.
- Recent posts by Mattie and Xin reminded me that I need to get back on track with paying more on my student loans. Unless I want to pay them for years and years and years. *insert screaming emoji here*
Now, considering how unmotivated I was in January, my goals should have been a disaster, right? WRONG!!
- Transfer my shopping budget money to its own checking account: CHECK! I didn't do it all month, but I did transfer some shopping money to its own account, and as I said in my Budget post, it really changed my perspective on impulse spending.
- Check bank account daily: ALMOST CHECK! Ok maybe not daily, but I did check it way more than I normally would have!
- Look into affiliate links for the blog: CHECK! I was so overwhelmed thinking about this... annnnd setting it up with ShopStyle literally took 5 minutes. And I've already made 30 cents! #VIP #drinksonme
- Take clothes to consignment shops: CHECK! And literally at the last minute too, haha. My usual consignment shop of choice was running a special where you make 50% on consignments in January, so I got my act together and went last Saturday (1/30). Better late than never!!
- Get up early on work days and do a little something fun: SORT OF CHECK! Again, like the bank account one, I did this a lot but not all the time.
What are you guys hoping to get done or try this month?
Linking up with Nicole over at Writes Like a Girl!