This has been such a strange week. I started out snowed in and semi-sick, and the rest of the week just flew by! Here's what put the sparkle into it:
- Pops was out on Monday night, and when the cat's away, the mice will binge-watch Grey's and do Korean masks, apparently! ;D I tried a Korean lip mask for the first time. I don't know that my lips are any less dry, but at least the mask smelled deliciously of peach!
- FREAKING. GREY'S. I just finished season 8, and and I'm going to need additional therapy to deal with my feelings. (I made Pops watch the season 8 finale with me for moral support, and now he's traumatized too whoops.) On a happier note, I think I've found my new Andie McPhee (one of my most beloved TV characters ever) in April Kepner. She is an obsessive, emotionally-unstable nut, and I love it. <3 One minute, she's crying out of the blue (been there, sister) and the next she's getting into a bar fight (haven't been there, sister).
- Last weekend (pre-blizzard), I was briefly reunited with my gf!!! <3 <3
Her owner, my friend Deena, had brought me back gifts from Disney! The Chip mug is so cute!! And Sasha got a present too: the paper it was wrapped in :)
- This cute illustration has been really helpful to me as I slog through this latest period of depression and (ugh) feelings. Btw if you want to know more about how I'm dealing with my current bout of depression, I wrote about it here!
- And lastly, I give you a #flashbackFriday to blizzards past! (Back when I actually enjoyed the snow... and wore all pink WAY before Elle Woods!) :)
Have a great weekend, fellow sparklers! xoxo