All right, let's see what's on the white board for March!
- My regular therapist leaves her practice in mid-March (wahhh), so I need to find a new non-EMDR-or-exposure therapist like yesterday.
- Did I mention that I'm doing exposure again? Well, I am, to work on my default tendency to avoid everything that scares me (so, everything?). I've been doing all of the assignments thus far, even though I don't want to, so let's try to keep that momentum going in March!
- I didn't do it every day, but the gratitude log was a nice reminder that everything is ok in times of frustration and depression.
- Self-explanatory. I made an extra payment last month, so let's try for two in a row!
- A chill fifth goal, because there's some big stuff on this list that makes me feel exhausted just reading it! ;)
Ok, so how did February's goals go?
- Do taxes. CHECK! I finally did them last weekend... better late than never!
- Keep a gratitude log. CHECK! As I said more eloquently above, it was a good reminder that life doesn't suck.
- Putting shopping money into a separate account and also trying to be more mindful of my shopping in general. Uhhh. I didn't actually do this, but I stayed way under budget last month, so it all worked out!
- Try to question anxious thoughts instead of defaulting into them. Hmm. I didn't really do this, but we are working on addressing my automatic anxious thoughts in exposure therapy, so maybe that will help?
- Pay extra on student loans. CHECK! So I didn't pay as much as I would have liked to, hey, it was something!
What's on tap for you this month?