It's been a rough week, you guys. Not only am I still getting over my weird illness from last week, but Tuesday was my last session with my therapist of three years. :( :( So I've been sad about that and also super stressed about finding a new one (or having one of my other therapists adopt that role). Even though I can't remember the last time I had a suicidal thought, I'm always a little scared that they will come back if I'm not super vigilant... so not having my therapy situation all figured out is unsettling. Sorry to get all "seven strangers picked to live in a house" real on a Friday morning! :) Let's get onto the things that did put the sparkle into my week, shall we?
- Did anyone else catch this last Friday?!
As soon as I heard about Link being on Google Maps last Friday, I had to check it out! I loved A Link to the Past and Ocarina of Time so so much growing up! Just looking at Link puts the main Zelda theme in my head! :)
- On Saturday, B and I went to DiBruno Brothers in Center City. I had never been there before (I don't actually like cheese *gasp* ...or most normal people favorite foods for that matter, haha). We didn't actually get anything; instead, we just ogled the tiny cakes, and I might have hugged a display of cookies and chocolate covered pretzels...
- Then, when I got home Saturday night, Pops was headed out. (Exact conversation: "You're going out now?! It's so late!" "It's 8 o' clock!" Pops is clearly the 29 year old here.). And if Pops is out, you know what that means: ITS GETTIN CRAZY UP IN HURR!
- It has been SO GORGEOUS this week! Sunny 70 and 80 degree days in March? I am 1000% on board with that life. This has pretty much been me all week:
- It was so beautiful on Thursday (my usual driving day) that I went to Target at lunchtime. (And I hadn't been there in like two months!!) On the way, I had the windows down and sun roof open (which I never think to do) and was jamming to this great song from the Grey's pilot. What a delightful afternoon! It's truly the little things. :)
Here's to a great weekend! xo