TGIF! Let's see what put the sparkle into this uneventful week:
- On Saturday, I went to Target for the first time in awhile and miraculously spent less than $50! Among my purchases were some cute things from the Dollar Spot and a few travel size items. (I'm always impressed with Target's travel size selection. I know that travel size things aren't very economical, but I like them because they're a low-commitment way to try out new beauty products!)
- Another highlight of this lame week was cleaning my room, especially organizing my nail polish collection and weeding out a ton of polishes I don't like or use. (I swear this is more minimal than it used to be!) There's a box of pinks/purples/reds, a box of blues/greens/other colors, a box of textured glitter polishes, a Caboodle (!!) of Sally Hansen Triple Shines (they have my favorite brush and so are my go-to when I can't decide on a polish), and finally, a container of top coats and base coats. Whew!
- On Tuesday night, I had the house to myself, and all I wanted to do was eat ice cream and watch a show with pretty boys. (That was seriously my thought process.) Hellooooo Supernatural!
- Remember our pinky-purple hydrangea? Well, part of it is still lavender, but the other side is now BLUE! Like, what the what?! FLOWER MAGIC.
- And finally, a moment from Grey's season 10 that made me legit LOL:
Have a fantastic weekend! xo