Ugh, how is the summer already almost over?! :( Here's what's on the white board for August:
1. I turn 30 (!!) at the end of the month, and I want to do SOMETHING to celebrate. Nothing big or crazy, but something. Celebrating my last birthday exactly how I wanted to definitely kept anxiety at bay (as I mentioned in this post last year), so I need to figure out what I'd like to do this year!
2. I really enjoyed chronicling my outfits last August and can't believe that I haven't done it since! So I'm going to give it a whirl this August, also in an effort to stop wearing basically the three outfits all the time. Putting some thought into what I wear always seems to boost my mood, so that should be a nice perk too.
3. Even though I was more mindful of them last month, I didn't make many changes to my AM and PM routines (aside from getting back into the habit of putting on face and eye cream before bed and diffusing a calming scent). So here's hoping the second time's the charm! I seem to have a harder time with the morning routine, as nothing motivates me to get out of bed until the last possible second, and then I have to rush to get ready for work. Any suggestions??
And how did my July goals go?
1. Get an EZ Pass--CHECK! And I love it, as evidenced by my last H54F post, haha!
2. Get back to reading--CHECK... for the first half of the month when I was all into the first Game of Thrones book. As I said in my July goals post, I hoped that reading would "keep me from staying up too late watching Grey's before bed during the week," and that wish sorta came true... except that now, I've abandoned the reading and am staying up too late watching Supernatural! FAIL.
3. Work on AM and PM routines--uh, no. Hence trying again this month! :)
Linking up with Nicole at Writes Like a Girl!