Happy Friday! Let's see what put the sparkle into this week! (I recently discovered that I can put emojis into a Squarespace post and, as you will soon see, that was a highlight too LOL!)
- My belated birthday celebration with my family picked up right where things left off in Chicago!
- The fam gave me some awesome gifts (including Target gift cards WOO HOO), but I seriously can't get over how cute these pouches from my mom are! (Ok "hellraiser" is totes inaccurate for me, but the red hair and bow are spot-on!)
- Speaking of birthday gifts, how great is this pin from my bffl?! CARELESS WHISKERS!! What's better than cats + 80s music puns?! (Answer: Nothing.)
- I hope this gif works because it's pretty much the greatest thing ever: Sasha freaking out over wearing kitten mittens. She had to go in the car shortly after this, so it was pretty much the worst day of her life.
- I took advantage of the long weekend by spending quality time with Target! I got a new tank top and jeans and an array of face masks! Goodbye gift card! (Easy come, easy go, right?)
- I was also at the King of Prussia Mall twice last weekend (after not going there for at least a year I think?), and I can't get over the fact that there's now an enclosed walkway between the Court and the Plaza! (And also that it's beautiful!) No more sprinting to Macy's in the freezing cold? What the what?!