I missed you guys last Friday! I hope you had a wonderful two weeks! Now let's see if I can remember what put the sparkle into the last two weeks...
- Thanksgiving was great! I watched the parade, fell asleep on the couch while the Dog Show was on, pregamed with stuffing while watching General Hospital, and then went over to my aunt's where I bugged her precious cats and we all played Family Feud. #blessed
- Then on Black Friday, I stayed in my pajamas all day, wrote out Christmas cards, and watched The Karate Kid marathon on AMC (with Love Actually and The Holiday mixed in too--TV was really at the top of its game). IT WAS GLORIOUS. In case you didn't know (because why the heck would you?), I was absolutely in love with Ralph Macchio after seeing The Outsiders when I was 10, so The Karate Kid has a special place in my heart.
To this day, Pops and I will randomly yell, "This school SUCKS, man! It sucks!" for no reason at all and launch into impromptu renditions of "Best of the Battle." I would still pick the lanky, dark-haired, nerdyish guy over the blonde jock any day of the week, haha. (Although I did really enjoy William Zabka on HIMYM, and I hate myself a little for it. Zabkatage, indeed.)
- Did you guys score any good deals on Black Friday or Cyber Monday? I actually only took advantage of one--the Glossier 20% off + free shipping sale! I'd been coveting the things I got (Cherry Balm Dot Com and Generation G lipstick in Like) for awhile, so I literally put in my order as soon as I found out about the sale at like 1:45 AM haha! I still love my Lipsense, but as a lip product junkie, having new things to play with has been very exciting! Especially because both colors are very buildable and can be as boring as I want them to be! 🎉🎉
- Does anybody else watch The Goldbergs? (Do people outside Philly watch this show?) I recently got Hulu, so I've been watching it a lot lately. Barry just kills me. He doesn't even have to be doing anything and I'll crack up, but stuff like this is just 👌👌.
- Lastly, the end of November marked the end of my month of outfits on IG! Thanks to everyone who liked and commented over the past month! 💖💖(PS: This is the other sweater I bought at Primark in November. I couldn't find it, or the cardigan I got, on their website.)
Hope you have a great weekend! xo