Here's what put the sparkle into my week! (Spoiler: not the snow/arctic blast that rolled in on Thursday!)
- Inspired by Mica and all of her gorgeous designer handbags, I busted out my Rebecca Minkoff MAM this week, for the first time in ages! It's so beautiful (#purpleisaneutral) and pricey (even second-hand) that I'm always afraid of messing it up. Eek. But I'm trying to put those fears aside because carrying it makes me feel all pulled-together and fancy! Plus, you can fit a TON of stuff in it, and it's structured enough to not become a bottomless pit! #pursegoals
- One of my inner child therapy "assignments" over the weekend was to play... which is a tall order for someone whose adult self thrives on structure and to-do lists! Luckily, I loved video games as a kid, so Mario Run was an easy solution!
- On Sunday morning, I had a lovely Galentine's brunch with a few wonderful friends I hadn't seen in awhile! Donuts, pals, and Parks and Rec in the background? Who could ask for anything more? Bonus that it was another last-minute invitation that I didn't say no to!
- After brunch, I went to Reading for a meditation gathering, and before heading home, I stopped at Sheetz for the first time by myself! When I used to carpool to yoga classes in Reading with a friend, we would often stop at Sheetz before going home, but now that I'm going by myself, I've been too scared to stop. (My stranger danger may be slightly extreme.) But I did it!! One can only resist the siren song of their chicken finger sliders for so long, I guess. 😂
- I only ever wear flats/flat boots/sneakers to work, so when I decided to wear my new booties from Nordstrom Rack on Monday, I basically felt like Beyonce. Give me a little wedge, and I will apparently stomp it out while walking from my office to the bathroom. ✌️
Here's hoping for a warmer weekend! Happy Friday! xo