Let's see what put the sparkle into this blur of a week!
- On Saturday, I made some goat friends!! Pops took me to the nearby animal sanctuary (the one he'd taken the injured bird to), and I got to meet Spike:
I fed them crackers, which made them love me for a few seconds (❤️), and I also got to gawk at some chickens. I was really living my best Little House on the Prairie life!
- I very nearly had a cat-free week, but then a miracle happened: one showed up at work! A gingy cat! Hanging around where the groundhogs usually are! I'm sure the ladies lunching at the restaurant under our office appreciated me frockling through the grass making kissy noises for a cat who was like "Maybe if I don't move, she won't see me..." Needless to say, he was not my biggest fan, but I got my cat fix after all!
- My bffl is now rewatching Haven too (in which characters have "troubles" aka bizarre problems ranging from not feeling pain to causing physical structures to crack nbd), and we made this sad realization:
- I've been in a real Lucky and Liz circa 1998 spiral this past week. (Luckily, there are people who have done God's work and compiled the whole storyline in playlists on YouTube 🙌🙌.) Bonus that I get to hear fine, greeting-card-worthy soap lines like this:
- And finally, there's more blooms on my dahlia!! 🎉💖🎉
Hope you have a great weekend! xo