Friday already! Let's see what put the sparkle into this week:
- My exciting Saturday night was spent buying a shower cap and toothpaste at Target--woo hoo! While I was there, of course I had to check out the $1 Spot, which is all Valentinesy, much to my pink-and-sparkle-loving glee! I found the heart pouch below and totally fell in love because A.) pink sparkly hearts! and B.) it looks kind of like this Paper Source pouch but does not cost $22! (Actually, I don't know how much my pouch really costs or if it's even from the $1 Spot--it was the only one there and had no tag, so they were like "Whatev" and charged me $1!)
- Did anyone else love the movie The Cutting Edge as a kid? Hockey player turned pairs figure skater who finds love with his figure skating partner? If that doesn't sell you on it, maybe awesome workout sequences set to Black Box will! (Does it get any more '90s than that?) What's not to love?! #HaleSchmale
- I'm so over the cold and snow, but I'm willing to accept Wednesday's little storm because it looked pretty and the roads were fine.
- Did anyone else watch the first episode of The Assassination of Gianni Versace this week? I don't know much about his murder (I was 10 when it happened), but I LOVED The People Vs OJ Simpson and also conveniently loved Darren Criss on Glee, so I am on board!
The first episode was beautifully artistic and deeply unsettling. Even though I knew he was going to be playing a murderer, I still was not emotionally prepared enough for Blaine Warbler: sociopath. On the plus side, Versace is def #robegoals in the first episode:
- Lastly, is there anything cuter than cats taking over toys that are not meant for them?
I doubt I'll get a post up next week because I'll be away on a retreat, so have a great two weeks, friends! xo