I don’t know about you, but this week FLEW by for me! Let’s see what brought the sparkle:
- On Saturday, I traded my ice skates for roller skates and went roller skating with Kristin and a few other friends. I used to rollerblade all the time when I was a kid, but now, I can’t fathom the last time that would have happened. 1997? Surprisingly, it wasn’t too hard, just exhausting! Why is it that, as an adult, you’ll be sore for five to seven days after doing any physical activity you did as a kid?!
- On Sunday, I saw Bohemian Rhapsody again because I need an intervention! I’m not someone who usually even likes going to the movies, let alone going to see the same movie four times! 🙈 But I’m in love with the music and the cast, so having heart-eyes for two hours never seems like the worst use of my time. Plus, I’m practically celebrating the fact that I could even sit through a movie four times! In August, my anxiety was so bad that I literally went to Maggie’s one day and paced around her room because I couldn’t sit still (but also couldn’t stop crying when I was alone). Not only do I not currently feel like that, but I’ve been feeling almost happy, even! 😂💃
- How the heck is Christmas four days away?! I have been so behind with my Christmas shopping this year, but luckily, I went shopping for an hour after work on Wednesday and got gifts for TWO people! Annnd also a gift for myself, the best kind of gift! 😂
- I laughed way too hard at this meme. I am the worst gift-wrapper, so this is basically how I feel during the whole gift-wrap process, haha.
- And lastly, this lovely calico is really not into these Christmas decorations! (The captions are really 💯.)
I hope y’all have a wonderful weekend and holiday!! xoxo