Happy Friday! The week was pretty dull (even for me 😂), but luckily, the weekend brought some sparkle!
- On Friday, I met up with Alana again (two weeks in a row?! 🎉) to go to a new moon meditation at the Prana House (one of the cool mystical places Timmi and I had gone to back in August). It was a great way to slow down and start the weekend, and the year, in a more mindful place.
- On Saturday, Pops was out, so I lived it up—by finishing The Pacific and painting my nails! I picked the Essie color After School Boy Blazer, which I hadn’t used in ages. As much as I love sparkle, I really enjoy that this color is a very flat navy. It makes me feel so edgy and bad-ass! 💃😂
- On Sunday, Kristin and I went shopping… for fanny packs. One fanny pack was in fact purchased, ridiculous pictures were taken, and we’ll never speak of this again! 😬
- Once I got home on Sunday night, I geared up for the Golden Globes, which I think made me the only person in Philly not watching the Iggles, whoops. (Considering how stressful that game was, though, I definitely didn’t need to be watching!) I only knew the end result when this hilariousness ensued:
- And then the Golden Globes. HOLY MOLY. Let’s review: I’ve seen Bohemian Rhapsody (an embarrassing) four times and am lowkey (okay, highkey) obsessed. I thought Rami maybe had an outside chance of winning Best Actor, so I was pleasantly surprised when that happened, but then THE MOVIE WON like five seconds later, and I was shocked. Like, what the what? What about A Star Is Born? Wasn’t that getting all the hullabaloo? But whatever, cue “We Are the Champions”! Bonus that there was a cast reunion for the occasion, and we all know that I love those boys (and their ridiculous, lovey-dovey posts)!
Hope you have a great weekend! xo