It was a pretty slow week around these parts, so here’s the randomness that brought the sparkle!
- When I visited Kristin on Sunday, we (and her mom—hi Sue!) were trying to figure out what our most played songs are in iTunes. Apparently, this is mine! I don’t know why I’m surprised, since my love of “You’re My Best Friend” long predates BoRhap fever!
Aww, check out Deaky on the piano! ❤️
- I wasn’t feeling great on Sunday, but eating about half a sleeve of saltines (WHY ARE THEY SO DELICIOUS?!) and going to yoga restored my health, and I had a sudden craving for a smoothie after yoga. 🤷🏼♀️ Luckily, the studio isn’t far from a Robek’s, and I happen to know that their Polar Pineapple is delicious!
- That night, I took Pops out for part three of his Father’s Day gift—a trip to Handel’s, his faaaavorite ice cream place! (In case you’re wondering, part one of his gift was a Van Halen mix, and part two was a white towel to replace one I accidentally stained with a face mask WHOOPS.)
- Here’s a funny moment from work. For some reason, when my computer goes into “hibernate” mode, it seems to fall into a coma. This happened on Wednesday while I was working with my co-worker to figure out an app-related mystery. As I tried to resuscitate my computer afterward (the tower was still on, but it kept telling me “Monitor going to sleep” AHHH), all I could think of was this classic Sesame Street sketch wherein two (stoner-sounding) kids try to “wake up” a plant, and hijinks ensue:
Plants need water, maaan!
- Lastly, buckle up for PUDGEPALOOZA next week because I’m going to be spending the next week with the world’s greatest emotional support cat/velvet loaf! 😍❤️😫
Hope you have a great weekend! xo