This week was somehow both fast and slow. But who cares about that because it's finally Fri-yay!! (Wut.) Here's what put the sparkle into my week:
- Inspired by Mattie in the comments of last week's H54F post, I broke out my OC DVDs and had a wild Friday night partying like it's 2003!
- I actually dragged myself out of bed earlyish on Saturday morning and went to yoga! And who did I see on my way back home, but Gingy!! Gingy is a rarely seen neighborhood cat so, much like in Neko Atsume, it's thrilling when she makes an appearance! She came right over and started rubbing up on me, and I was all heart-eyes emoji. (#HALP. #catervention)
- I got a facial this week, at the awesome massage place with the tea! (I wanted a massage, but they only had facials available on the day I could come in... which is kind of hilarious because, when I got a massage there in January, I had actually called about a facial! Someday we'll be on the same page!) It was great, of course, but at one point, the esthetician used these cooling globe things on my face, which felt awesome and are supposed to help with redness (one of my major skin issues). I think this might be them... they seriously look like those water-holder things you sometimes see in plants, haha! Imagine my surprise when the esthetician showed me what they looked like!
- Continuing with my newfound love of Supernatural, I made B show me some "fun" episodes over the weekend. (So I am watching the series entirely out of order nbd.) One such episode was "Mystery Spot," featuring the sweet sounds of Asia! ("I know, no Asia. This station sucks!") I can't even with comedic Jensen Ackles--his pouty pretty-boy face re: Asia just cracks me up every time. Who knew that watching him die repeatedly would be so entertaining?!
- Speaking of things that crack me up, let's usher in the weekend with one of my favorite Simpsons moments ever, courtesy of "In the Garden of Eden by I. Ron Butterfly!" :D
"Wait a minute... this sounds like rock and/or roll!" Can't pull the wool over on Rev. Lovejoy!
Have a great weekend erreybody! xoxo