Happy Friday! Although this week wasn't bad or anything, it seems like most of the fun/excitement got crammed into Saturday, so let's see what put the sparkle into that day!
- First of all, I got a much-needed haircut, thank the lord! I was so desperate I actually took a 9:15 appointment on Saturday morning BLEH. But at least now I don't have to put my hair up immediately because I don't know what else to do with it. 🙌
- After that, I met my friend Deena for lunch and miraculously managed to parallel parking in the city!!! (Unassisted for only the second time!) I was so excited that I took a picture of my car and sent it to Pops with a text comprised entirely of exclamation points!
- In addition to a lovely reunion with Deena, I was also reunited with Sasha, who was not nearly as excited about it as I was!
And then, to make it a full-on Caturday, I also stopped at the pet shop in Deena's 'hood and had a grey and white kitten climb all over me. 😭😭😭
- Actually, it's a wonder I ever made it to Deena because I kept stopping and taking pictures of pretty flowers on my walk to the restaurant!
- And lastly, something not from Saturday! It's been a strange week of rain and clouds, but this threatening sky on Monday night was just gorgeous.
Hope you have a great weekend! xo